Good'ol Gremlins

EricJ

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure that you will still need to take Summer teeth, I know the game is structured around a "boss" and everyone else is his minions. As far as I know Teeth is the only Gremlin boss.

This is true. You'll need to take Som'er Teeth Jones to field an all Gremlin army.

Honestly, I don't know how he eats bacon. He hasn't a tooth in his mouth, som'er here, som'er there, but he hasn't a single one in his face.

I think he's a master of face-to-fist style.

I've always sort of seen Som'er as an accomplished hog whisperer honestly, as a lot of his abilities are similar, or build upon those you see in the basic hog whisperer. He fits VERY well into an all piggy themed crew. He also fits well into an all gremlin or mixed pig/gremlin crew as well :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
25 SS list I want to run is:

Som'er Teeth (0)

Warpig (8)

Whisperer (5)

Piglets x2 (6)

Gremlins x3 (6)

That's what I field. Unfortunately, while games tend to start out rather well for me, my warband goes away very quickly once the enemy brings their firepower to bear. I love the flavour and the fluff. I'm still trying to figure out how to actually win with them, though. :(

They involve lots of choices-- and lots of choices mean that you can have lots of chances to screw up. If you miss with a ranged shot, you shoot your buddy, if you set off a stampede too early or accidentally, you can decimate your side. Stuff like that. However, they are lots of fun, and each game should be lots of fun! I'm a big fan.

They involve lots of choices-- and lots of choices mean that you can have lots of chances to screw up. If you miss with a ranged shot, you shoot your buddy, if you set off a stampede too early or accidentally, you can decimate your side. Stuff like that. However, they are lots of fun, and each game should be lots of fun! I'm a big fan.

This all sounds like lot 'o fun - I just hope I get my rulebook soon - I can't wait any longer to screw things up pretty bad... :D