Good'ol Gremlins

EricJ

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, you'll be seeing them across the table. In fact, Sarr, you might just see them from a few people. T and I already have some, and we'll get the rest of what we need at Gen Con. I can't Hench properly without being able to show off all of the factions, y'know.

For the most part I have almost every mini Wyrd has produced. Like my caption states..."I have 32mm OCD"!!! Those plastic sorters you can get in the craft aisle at Walmart for thread and beads and such...I have 10 of them right now full of mini's...and I need to pick up at least 3 more! And that doesn't include the primed ones in my big carrying case!

How many mini will be released after gencon .

Also, whats the fluff behind the deliverance ability, what makes the gremlin cause terryfiying fluff wise

also, is there a max number of the same mini you can take, or does someone could take 15 goblins in a 30 ss game

Edited by streetsamurai

Also, whats the fluff behind the deliverance ability, what makes the gremlin cause terryfiying fluff wise

also, is there a max number of the same mini you can take, or does someone could take 15 goblins in a 30 ss game

4 words - "Squeal like a Pig".

Yes you could field 15 gremlins.

Am I the only one that thinks a "Secret Gremlin" sounds like something someone would be getting in a truck stop mens room at 3 in the morning.

Edited by nilus
Dammit, someone said Golbins and got me all confuseled