Starting Master

Angus Khan

Well...since everybody else is doing it... :D

Now that you have sworn your allegiance to the Arcanist Syndicate, and joined the ranks of the AARG: http://wyrd-games.net/group.php?groupid=3...

Its time to answer the most important question: which master will you choose to serve with?

Will it be Ramos and his mechanical minions? Perhaps Rasputina, the Ice Witch? Or maybe even Marcus, the Beastmaster?

Note your choice in the poll above, and serve faithfully to bring down the Guild and restore freedom to Malifaux!

Well this is very interesting.

Rasputina was perhaps the most popular Arcanist Master during playtesting. People may have shied away from Ramos a bit since I had him covered. Dunno. (I'd like to think so anyway but probably not. I'm just a Wyrdo!)

Ramos has always been my favorite... I went with Ras during playtesting because I wanted to avoid any bias I might have towards Ramos. See how clever I am? :D

I'll have to go with Marcus on this one. ALthough I have a Rasputina crew basically finished, I would like to play with Marcus and all his beasts. Tons of beasts to choose from and could find some very diverse mixes to tweak out.

But c'mon, Ramos and co. is most likely the coolest squad of minis I've seen to date...

For me, Ramos was relatively easy to put together, as there was someone constantly analyzing every bit of him...constantly, lol

Rasputina took some time, and was relatively boring until she got a facelift near the end to give her some excitment, and it really vaulted her up the fun scale.

However, Marcus was the Arcanist master I always felt closest too, I think a lot about him and his whole box just work really well, he's interesting, versatile, and fun.

For me, Ramos was relatively easy to put together, as there was someone constantly analyzing every bit of him...constantly, lol

Rasputina took some time, and was relatively boring until she got a facelift near the end to give her some excitment, and it really vaulted her up the fun scale.

However, Marcus was the Arcanist master I always felt closest too, I think a lot about him and his whole box just work really well, he's interesting, versatile, and fun.

Now who could that have been with Ramos? I'm sure we will never know!

Rasputina is the best. End of discussion. Don't let TBK tell you otherwise. he's already admitted that he's running an Arcanist crime syndicate through the guise of the M&SU.

I NEVER admitted to RUNNING the Arcanist Crime Syndicate through the M&SU. I'm only a representative of the AARG. Not the M&SU or the Arcanist Crime Syndicate.

I have no idea what you are talking about AoM!

ok, I may have gotten the association between the M&SU and the crime syndicate confused.

I will not reveal my sources, but they are reliable. Don't listen to TBK/Ramos. Despite what he might tell you, he places his own best interest far above that of the common man.

Rasputina freezes everyone equally. If you can withstand the bitter chills, you may prove useful. If not, she is unconcerned. Either way, she presents the same face to all. She may be cruel and cold, but she is consistent.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting with Marcus, basically because I thought he came with the best set-up box - the sabertooth and Myranda were big draws for me. I'm very fond of the Rasputina model, but I didn't care for the ice golems...but I look forward to picking up her model, I like it quite a bit and I think she'll work well with the sabretooth and hoarcats.

Rasputina, something about the hat/stockings combo just does it for me. Plus, as I've mentioned before, it's cool to have a master who has time to "throw shapes" during a battle.

"Wiki wiki wa wa.........."

A Master with hat and stockings. Yes please... :tongue1:

Oh, I was thinking of something else... But it's Rasputina for me too...