a little ass-wup

EricJ

yeah every time you guys preview something I keep thinking that this is going to be a great game. I really can't wait to see it all.

Maybe it's like a crappy movie and they just show you the only good stuff in the previews. You go and invest in the full deal and you're like, "What the hell's all this junk? They previewed the only decent models - all six of them..."

;)

Maybe it's like a crappy movie and they just show you the only good stuff in the previews. You go and invest in the full deal and you're like, "What the hell's all this junk? They previewed the only decent models - all six of them..."

;)

And he wonders why he occasionally is asked to be banned?

Oh well we all need our comic relief.

He'' be priority one for Obey and Voodoo dolls then!

Zoriada: "Hey, hey you with the hair, aye you! Look at the shiney-shiney over there!"

Bishop: "Foul Hag, you can't sway me with your............ oh that *is* shiney! Hee hee! Must have the shiney....... outta my way Vicky!" Wallop, crash, bang, SHINEY!!!................ woops. "Ah Zorri you crafty devil, got me again!"

well lets hope so anyway.

;)

NE, you finally crossed the line. Add me to the BAN list. :D

Leap Away is a great trigger, and it doesn't have to be used for purely defensive purposes. ;)

Remember, anyone that's coming to Gen Con should try to come to the Friday night "Play with the Designers" event. You can learn all sorts of dirty tricks, and see some of the ways you can combine certain abilities that you might not have immediately seen. I'm sure someone will be running Bishop in the tournament.

Edited by AoM

• 4 weeks later...