Is it getting cold in here?

EricJ

She was actually one of the last Masters to get that final polishing to be good enough to publish. For quite a while she was rather a bland DD spell machine, and that was about it...and those spells were all pretty boring. Adding Ice Pilars, Ice Mirror, and even things like Biting Chill and Onslaught really gave her that fun we wanted for her.

I think she's a lot of fun to play :)

I dont know the los rules for this game yet but was asked if the ice pillars block los?

Also how many times can she cast the spell? I mean I dont know how many 1 action spells she can cast in a turn.

edit: yes I like asking questions about this game and the way it works.

Edited by Cacuin

I dont know the los rules for this game yet but was asked if the ice pillars block los?

Also how many times can she cast the spell? I mean I dont know how many 1 action spells she can cast in a turn.

Yes, blocks LOS. And it says right there in the spell that it may only be cast once per turn per crew, so that answers that.

(1) AP spells and actions may be cast as many times as you have the AP to spend unless specifically limited in the description.

So, to swing your sword is (1) so most models can swing twice. But a Wk is (1), too. So, most models can walk and then swing. Rasputina has a special Casting Expert that gives her a free (1) AP for spells. So, if she opted to not move, she could cast December's Curse 3 times. More if she gets the trigger for Overpower.

lol, I'd be excited that we were tempting you into picking up the game...but then I remember we already hooked you big time :D

still, glad to see we're not letting you down!

Eric I am so sure about wanting this game I have a buyer coming out to gencon(since I cant go myself) to pick up the gremlins and one other box set(law,marcus, redchapel, or swamp hag). I am already planning on buying the preorder book since you stated that the plan was to ship it out so we at home get them about the same times as gencon.

Any chance on seeing one of their cards before gencon?

Am I reading this right? Rasputina has arc nodes (can cast spells through other models)?

Yeah, but technically all crews can hire a totem. Which is a special model that can cast 1 of there Masters spells.

If you want a real Cryxy feeling Arc Node guy, wait till you see Nicodem with his Vultures.

Vultures only give you 2 models. Raspy can use any Frozen Heart model in her crew, and she's got ways to hand that out if you don't have it already.

Honestly, as much as I like Perdita, Seamus (oh, how I love Seamus), the gremlins, and the twins, Sonnia and Rasputina are probably my favorite Masters. They just ooze character, and they can be brutal on the table. They also make for one hell of a battle when they clash. santiago might be my favorite Minion, but the fire and ice women are the top of the Master pile.

• 4 weeks later...

However when that is done I am going to do a tutorial on how to build ice pillars as well as a flame wall. It will most likely find its way into a future Wyrd Chronicles.

Awesome! Are you going to use clear resin/acrylic or something crazy and fancy?