They don't let her have two guns...

EricJ

questions.

1) what is fast?

2)I wanted to figure out better what quick draw. Does it mean that out of her activation she can shoot once during the turn?

3) the triggers all have suits on them. Does this mean the card drawn has to have the suit on it and meet the trigger condition(such as being missed as well as the ram and mask)?

thanks

1) Models are allowed 2 actions a turn. Fast gives you a third. There are a lot of abilities in the game that give you a bonus attack action, or move, or spell. Fast is really good since its versatile

2) Yep, means she gets to shoot someone that does one of those actions within 12" of her. The only restriction is models may only use one (0) action per turn. So if she used her other (0) action already or cast a (0) spell, she would be out of luck

3) Yes, but note that some of her stats show a number and a suit. For example her gun CB is 7 (RAM). So she can pull of her critical strike no matter what card she pulls, but to pull off her Anticipation she would need to also pull a Mask(and still hit the target, per the description).

You'll notice that for triggers and spells. Suits that the model already posses are shaded out, so you only have to worry about the non-shaded suits.

She's got tricks, but if you want mean, just wait until you see Santiago. :D He's probably my favorite Guild character. He just begs to be played right along with the way I always saw him in my head.

not that I'm putting Loco down, or anything. I'm still his #1 fan.

man, don't tempt me into putting his card up here! :P

Hold strong, Eric. He's too cool for a spoiler/preview. That's like telling everyone that Optimus Prime makes has a cameo appearance in the new G.I. Joe movie. It ruins the surprise.

Oh, damn. I probably shouldn't have ruined that for anyone going to see it. Sorry about that.