They don't let her have two guns...

EricJ

Pandora's in trouble with no Willpower checks needed to attack her if I'm correct?

There is one typo it seems.. Her pistol is Peacekeeper above the weapons stats, but Peacebringer everywhere else. I personally like Peacekeeper as a better name :)

She looks incredible... may have to pick her family up next instead of Sonnia like I planned..

Edited by blkdymnd

lol, perhaps, although Pandora might also have a few tricks for Perdita...make her turn the gun on herself, it's actually an interesting matchup, and one both players would have to think about their tactics

Hmmm. Seems that happens in a LOT of matchups in this game.

Except for Lady Justice. She is just a whirling blender of death.

So. The M&SU is beginning to feel rather underapreciated. Maybe this time we will shut off your steam heat that Ramos just recently started distributing through out the city.

Not worried at all - since I'll be running both crews...

;) Heck, after I bought all the boxed sets at ORIGINS... I just needed to get myself the Ortega's next. On the way! She's gonna be sweet to paint up. Need to model them up a 'shack' or something special as a hide-out/watering hole.

~Shade~

She might be the only thing that can stop Vlad...I mean Lilith :)

NEVER!

:gunman:

And Gargathor, the only Guild hate is brought on by The Bug King. Don't listen to his whining. He does it to pass the time while he constructs spiders out of scrap metal. :vb_tongue

I'm still in the debating stage of what to play...

Either Lady J, Lilith, Rasputina or Seamus.

Right now the closest crews that are fully painted are Lady J & Lilith...

Eric, Faster 'n You has a ghosted Ram, but that's still not technically in her stats. Also, is Immune to Influence now a universal thing that will be in the rulebook? I know what it does, but how will other people know?

You said you added the suit for Faster 'n You, so is this another on of those cards that you've posted to older graphics for?

There is one typo it seems.. Her pistol is Peacekeeper above the weapons stats, but Peacebringer everywhere else. I personally like Peacekeeper as a better name :)

That probably is a typo (Eric?) because while the peacebringer is a gun, the PeaceKeeper is Sonnia's favorite new toy... hehe

yes, immune to influence and about 25 other common abilities are all described in the book, so we can actually make the font larger in the book and on cards, they're all on 1 page for easy reference.

good catch on ghosting, well, actually the missing ram, we'll get that added :D

:vb_tongue

I'm still in the debating stage of what to play...

Either Lady J, Lilith, Rasputina or Seamus.

Right now the closest crews that are fully painted are Lady J & Lilith...

I know, I know. I love Seamus and his ladies, the Gremlins, the Cauldron Witch, the Steamborg and Spiders...

So. The M&SU is beginning to feel rather underapreciated. Maybe this time we will shut off your steam heat that Ramos just recently started distributing through out the city.

Poor, poor Ramos. Don't you know that shutting off the heat only makes you look bad. Sonnia will make sure our baths are warm (remember the old thread), and then people will just think even less of your doddering old fool of a Master.

questions.

1) what is fast?

2)I wanted to figure out better what quick draw. Does it mean that out of her activation she can shoot once during the turn?

3) the triggers all have suits on them. Does this mean the card drawn has to have the suit on it and meet the trigger condition(such as being missed as well as the ram and mask)?

thanks

questions.

1) what is fast?

2)I wanted to figure out better what quick draw. Does it mean that out of her activation she can shoot once during the turn?

3) the triggers all have suits on them. Does this mean the card drawn has to have the suit on it and meet the trigger condition(such as being missed as well as the ram and mask)?

thanks

1. Fast grants an additional action point. So, in your Caine comparrison, she does not have teleport, but she can use that additional AP to move again, shoot again, or cast another spell. She's f'ing FAST.

2. Yes. But you have to activate it before your opponent's model that would trigger it. Because we're an alternating activation game, this ability just encourages you to activate Perdita earlier in the turn order so she can react to something the opponent does.

3. That's tricky to explain quickly. For a trigger to get activated, yes, it must have all of the associated suits represented in the specified duel. So, if it's Cb (for Combat) Ram, Mask (just for example), but her Cb gun has a Ram in it, you'd need to flip or play from your control hand a Mask on top of the numbers needed to make the gun strike successful if you also want to make the trigger successful.

So, if you need a 8 just to hit and you flip a 10 tomes, you will hit, but not get the trigger. You might "cheat" a card out of your hand, say an 8 Mask - lowering the overall number, but getting the trigger.

Make sense?

It's a very interesting system with MANY variables. Makes it a tad confusing up front, but won't take long to get and then there's not the frustration of trying to figure out what something does, but deciding upon five different things that are each beneficial to you. Good game system.