Gift Certificates going out now ..

I have been swamped.

No ... wrong word for that ... steamrolled. Swamped. Drowned.

Eh, lets just go with busy.

:D

Gift certificates for those of you who have won in the contests are being created right now and PM's will be going out shortly after. Despite hollering for people to send me PM's, half of you still haven't in order to claim your prizes, but I'm going to get proactive and actually just send a PM to ya'll and let you go for it from there.

Sorry about the delays folks, just too much going on behind the scenes getting Malifaux to the market and redoing the website, along with a few other dozen projects.

Code didn't work for me.

I know it works as its been used a half dozen times already today. Copy and paste exactly as it was written, including !!!!!! or $$$ or @@@@ symbols as well.

Also, as people make this mistake as well, it does not go in the customer comments box, it goes in the coupon code box JUST before submitting final payment.

Edited by Nathan Caroland

I cut and pasted that stuff. I will try again. I will have my 10 dollars!!!!

edit- Ah, I see! I was trying to enter the code on the paypal screen rather than from the Wyrd order screen. Silly rabbit, trix are for kids!

Edited by ScottRadom
post now contains 68% more truth!!!!

My code works OK but the I cant checkout using my CC because I am outside the US.

I dont have Paypal due to them stealing my $$ last year, so is there some way to process my order with my CC ?

Processed it manually Derek, sorry about that, sometimes it does that for overseas credit cards when it doesn't quite understand the address system of a country.

So its all sorted, cool.:)

I think its because there is no state recorded in the address section for overseas customers.

As its not in the address will it get put on the postage label?

The postal system here may get confused if it doesnt have

Name

Street

Suburb p/code

South Australia

Australia

They are pretty hopeless sometimes and it may get sent back if the South Australia bit is left out.