Call for Malifaux Beta Testers 2

EricJ

Hi Everyone!

So our testing for Malifaux continues on, and we've reached a point where we could use some new blood in our beta testing! That could be you! Get a first look at the game and help us work out all the kinks as we get closer to our finished product.

If you are interested, please contact me at ericj@wyrd-games.net

You will be asked to fill out an playtester application and NDA, which I will email back to you, and I will let you know if you're accepted ASAP and get you to work!

Looking forward to work with you!

Edited by EricJ

Eric, I got both emails. Any chance though that you could send the application and NDA as Word documents? That would make it easier for me, and perhaps other, to fill out and submit electronically.

Thanks,

Andy

That would make it easier, wouldn't it? As it is, I'm doing a lot of copy/paste to recreate them so I can get them back today. I do have a scanner, but my printer is out of ink so I can't print them out to fill out and scan! Gah!

That would make it easier, wouldn't it? As it is, I'm doing a lot of copy/paste to recreate them so I can get them back today. I do have a scanner, but my printer is out of ink so I can't print them out to fill out and scan! Gah!

Yes, but I just rewrote it myself in Word and emailed it back. I'll mail the hard signed copies if I'm selected.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up folks, if you've sent in your NDA's and information, odds are you've got a pass on into the beta section here shortly. Eric and the fella's are ironing out one last wrinkle before opening it up.

Know some of you are eager, and we certainly appreciate it, just give us that bit of time to get it all settled.

elzaeer, I don't think Eric's contacted anyone yet. See FF's post above.

(Or Eric just hasn't contacted us in particular, the big meanie!) :P: JK!

Eric hasn't givne anyone the news if they are in or not, however i know at least i got an email saying got it.

Attention!

I had the wrong email address in there last night, if you sent me an email, please resend to the email address now posted.

There was this posted up on the 11th, you may want to shoot an email telling him yo, didya get it?

I should have a list tonight/tomorrow and start adding folks in here shortly.

Basically we had a bit of a break through with a rule that was giving us some trouble and before tossing everyone onto it and adding more confusion, the fellas have been going over this pretty heavily and have got a lot of it hammered out now to where it won't be near as chaotic for those coming in now.

So, yes, apologies for making ya'll wait, but its for a reason.

Basically we had a bit of a break through with a rule that was giving us some trouble and before tossing everyone onto it and adding more confusion, the fellas have been going over this pretty heavily and have got a lot of it hammered out now to where it won't be near as chaotic for those coming in now.

:)

I wonder what it was? Something pretty important to the base game, I'm sure. I bet those alpha testers worked their butts off on it, too, just to make sure everything looked shiny and perfect.

Is trash talking allowed in the beta? Like, "I know Eric's supposed to be the man handing out passes, but maybe the holdup is the fault of this guy I know, "Kel"."