Skirmish Group Deals

thetang22

I'm just curious if there will be any update to these in the near future. We've seen quite a few miniatures released since the last update to the Group Deals page. There are also a few skirmish crews that seem like they've got enough miniatures now to put together a "starter" crew like the current Group Deals.

For instance, I've been holding off on buying Ramos' crew for the longest time, waiting for a few select miniatures to fill out his group. The Steamborg finally came out and it seems like a Group Deal could finally be made with his crew in particular.

There are a few other ones that seem to be getting close to a point at which a Group Deal could be made, like Rasputina, now that the little ice dudes are out. Oh, and all the beastmaster stuff...and the Hag.

Are there any plans for these?

Been thinking on that but we've been focusing on a few other pieces right now. Rasputina for instance has another model that I want done before its all said and done and I just got in the concept art for that one today.

Some of the other ones we've done some rearranging on to be honest so we're back to reworking and filling out X and Z now.

Like to say it would be soon, but right now I'm focusing on the game, reworking completely all the packaging and labeling and every other tidbit that piles up to turn a molehill into a mountain. Likely see most of the new groups right before, or at, GenCon.

Wisdom from The Bug King - time's more precious than money, and the price difference isn't that great.

Hmmmm ... 'wisdom from The Bug King' ... something doesn't feel quite right....;)

All knowledge of this event will be wiped from the collective conscious. The campaign to keep the world underestimating TheBugKing can not be hindered by such a small slip up.