"Big Daddy" preview

Oh..... uhm.... I kinda thought the sculpts were super cool becuase they were so different and original looking. I guess I gotta keep an eye out for some of the video games out there. I only do Fallout 3 and Rock Band at the moment.

Well, still super cool models but I worry about pre-ordering stuff that could maybe get pulled for IP reasons.

Thanks guys.

There are a lot of people who don't add the little girl to Nightmare's base (I didn't either...I added it to the Stalker's base) so maybe you can get her from a Cryx player.

The little girl isn't attached to the pillar, so that makes it even better.

I checked PP's store but the girl isn't listed in the parts section (yet)

• 2 weeks later...

I got my five pre-ordered yetsterday. They're super cool and I reccomend people interested pick some up when they re-stock. I'm pretty psyched to paint these. I even picked up Bio Shock for the PS3 and Ill give that a spin when fallout 3 has been solved.

Cool figs, arrived in great condition. Some of the places where the sculpt is attached to the frame is a little chunky and will take a littel attention to get into painting condition, but very cool overall. easily a 7.5/10 from me.