Iron Terrain Builder - discussion

Hinton

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so if I am understanding this correctly:

Each person is assigned a Foe to do terrain building battle against. You tell us what the Theme for the round is and we build, paint and photograph it. They are judged against each other and the winner scores more points than the loser for each pair in the heat?

Then we get a new pairing and a new theme.

Yes?

Ok so because this is almost like a tournament it could go something like:

Round #1 theme: Swamp building

Round #2 theme: badlands terrain feature

Round #3 theme: Guild street

etc.

If the competition is about single pieces, elements or portions of an entire table then I am definitely in.

I thought this was gonna be, construct and paint a whole table and then we judge.

Yeah, this'll be fun and fitting for the terrain generator for games in the book.

Go for the regular competition of locals if you can. Then you can have some kind of store credit for the comp and everyone can donate their piece to the store and hook it up for game play. Many of our clubs provide terrain to our local stores and it works out really well. :D Terrain building is something I never did much of before but am becoming way more interested in now.