Croc Games: Wargods 2nd edition

WGE-01%20copy.jpg

The WarGods of Aegyptus 2nd Edition Softcover rulebook is now available for pre-order from the Croc's online store. The WarGods rulebook is a lavishly illustrated 288 page softcover manual, with a 32 page color section and 2 sheets of Command Counters. The reprint is scheduled and the books are due to ship in mid-March 2009. This printing is an updated version of the 2nd Edition rules, with the latest errata and rules updates added into the text.

We know that many players have been waiting for months for new rulebooks, and pre-orders will be shipped with the highest priority when the books arrive. As you may be aware, Crocodile Games is a very small company and printing a 288 page book with a color section is a very big expense! If you would like to help us pay for the cost of printing this rulebook, please give us your permission to charge your pre-order early. This will help us ensure that everything happens on-schedule! To have us charge your order early, just add the following instruction to the "comments" section of your pre-order:

"I would like to help the Croc pay for the printing of this book -- please charge my order now."

All other orders will be charged once the books are ready to ship. Note, if you include other items on your order, they will be charged and shipped now unless otherwise instructed. If your order is shipped in 2 installments, we'll have to add an additional shipping charge for the additional shipping cost.

To pre-order your copy, click here.

Thank you all for your patience, understanding and support!

Note: We will be sending out pre-order requests to our Distributors and Retail Stores at the beginning of February 2009.

Link:

http://www.crocodilegames.com/

What's the deal here? Hasn't this book been out for quite awhile now? I know I've had my copy for at least 4-5 years.

Anyway it's a great book. I don't even play the game, but it might be my all time favorite rule book. The fluff and the art make it just a fantastic package and a great read.

The WarGods of Aegyptus 2nd Edition Softcover rulebook is now available for pre-order from the Croc's online store. The WarGods rulebook is a lavishly illustrated 288 page softcover manual, with a 32 page color section and 2 sheets of Command Counters. The reprint is scheduled and the books are due to ship in mid-March 2009. This printing is an updated version of the 2nd Edition rules, with the latest errata and rules updates added into the text.

Bold added for emphasis.

But yeah, it's an old book, the version of it I have is hardcover.