Something for Fatal Personality

moonrise

Well, here i am again :) here's a little something i did for Fatal Personality's "Natalie" (The santa chick ^_^). i know the fluff might not be the "dark and brooding" i am used to or the theme played about by the company itself, but hey, a little difference goes a long way, right? not everyone's in to killing and gore once in a while, eh :D?

anyhow, here. please feel free to critique ^_^

“Christmas”

“Hello Cale.” The girl of coal-black hair smiled at his co-worker. But to her surprise the reply was but cold silence. Obviously taken aback and surely insulted, but she managed to keep her cool. “So, you wanna grab lunch?”

The clean-cut bachelor, though, just brushed her gesturing hand aside and continued digging through some files. Sensing that she was still standing behind him, he tried shooing her off by implicating disinterest. “Look. I’m not in the mood, okay?”

“Fine!” She snapped, storming out of the office.

A lean yet medium build showed under his semi-formal office attire. The frantic young man sighed as leaned back against the file cabinets as he cast his gaze towards the ceiling. “Hmph… mistletoe…” maybe that’s why she was so worked up? He really had nothing against the lady, but it was just that she kept on popping up at the wrong moment. If he wasn’t busy, they were on uneven ground. He did want to develop her offers of friendship, but they always ended up on the wrong edge. “Next time…”

She cut her eyes at him from a distance, crossing those slender arms in defiance. Why was he always such a jerk towards her? What? He disliked perky girls? She was hardly wearing any make up even. She was dressed decently, and she acted far more lady-like than she could stomach. In short, she was all natural. But that prick always blew her off. She just hoped that his heart of stone could be matched by his manhood in terms of hardness, that’s why her interest in him, no matter how crippled, never faltered. All she ever wanted was to share a nice Christmas Eve with him, but he was too pre-occupied to even take notice of her. Natalie’s heart swelled with sadness, and rage. She continued to study him from the safe nest of her cubicle. He was preparing something. Invitations? Really now? She could recall sending him a dozen concert tickets and invites, luncheon and dinner tickets. All of which ended up returned to her without even a ‘thank you’ for the consideration and effort she presented. And now Cale wouldn’t even bother trying to return the gesture? That was just too much.

The moment the company clock blasted at the tick of five in the afternoon Cale rushed out of the corporate building, tidying his hybrid fashion of suit and denim. His sleek leather trench coat greatly complemented his piecemeal office uniform, the hues of black and white blending in graceful unison. Popping out his phone he fidgeted away at the keypad and forwarded a group message concerning the yuletide season. “Merry Christmas 2 u guyz. C u all later.” It read in modernized lingo. Just as he pocketed his gadget he bumped into the person he had least expected to encounter.

“S-s-sorry…” he fumbled, picking up her purse and taking a feeble step back while tidying his cloak.

“Watch where you’re going.” She could only snarl, still dejected from her earlier exploits. “Get out of my sight before I slap you senseless!”

Not another word, he complies with her shrill request and scrambles away, seemingly embarrassed yet bashful at the same time. This could lead to something, she thought to herself as she tailed him like a shadow.

Backalleys, dimly-lighted corners and near dead-ends left the pretty young lass wondering where her tempting prey was headed. The street was lined with stripclubs, pubs, and motels. Oh? Was the boy not as perfect as she thought he was? Maybe he had some dark desire he could use against him? Natalie’s interest heightened as they trodden a further descent down the road. For some reason her excitement escalated. Maybe it was unintentional desire for cruelty as payment for his arrogance towards her. All the weeks she had gone unnoticed had scorned Natalie’s mind. Humiliation and blackmail seemed to be the only penance. As Cale ceased to a halt, she crept up from behind, lurking just behind a lamp post’s shadow. But he wasn’t standing before an establishment of pleasure and lust. It was…

“An orphanage?”

Seriously? She couldn’t help but feel vile and remorseful for even thinking of him like that. The children eagerly lined up at him as he distributed what he had been readying back in the office: Christmas cards. Natalie’s heart gushed with warmth and affection as the man she had so admired was in fact worth her accolades. As she sank her hand deep in her hand bag, she felt a stiff fold of parchment protrude from out of her stash of cosmetics. Cale was really something else. Beautiful, and skilled with hands that she didn't notice him slip it in. “A Christmas Card?”

A mixture of hesitation and cheer tingled over her fingertips as she unfolded the greeting.

“Merry Christmas. Sorry for everything. I hope I can patch things up before the year ends.”

A soft giggle, a shining tear, she knew exactly how pay back his unexpected kindness.

The laughter and smiles of those kids left Cale’s spirits high. He was contented with the thought of providing at least small relief to the downtrodden souls. The long walk had tired him out. He just wanted to pop open some wine and enjoy a little fruitcake. Despite his contentment, the handsome fellow still wished he had some company for the night. Just someone to share and thank the moment with. Shaking his head in realization he took off his weighty bullskin coat and flipped the light switch open.

“What in the…?!”

“You’ve been a good boy.” She giggled as she slowly approached him. “I’m here to make sure you receive a special gift.”

“I, uh…” he blushed, looking away from her revealing outfit of a scarlet sexy gift giver. A stunning Saint Nick to be honest, save for the missing reindeer. But who the hell cares about those guys anyway?

She just hushed him with a finger’s press to the lip. “Santa sent me on a vacation of choice. I gladly chose the South Pole...”

:3 hehehehe

C+C welcome :)

Edited by moonrise

Anotha one :D!

“tHroUgH thE EyEs oF a cHiLd…”

Mommy and daddy love me. I know they do.

I was a good girl. I have always been. Whenever my parents would tell me to do some chores, I happily carried out what they said. I always made sure that I made them smile. I always did my homework, I behaved, and I made sure to listen to my parents and their advice. As a prize, mommy would buy me new dolls to play with, and daddy brings home sweets and treats from the store. They were always a pleasant surprise on my part, so I try to make sure to be the best little girl they had.

Then one day, I got sick, so mommy had to call the doctor. I never liked the doctor. He was always mean and hot-tempered. Mommy says that it was just stress, because a doctor was always busy. But I don’t think he should be cutting me with those pointy pens he has on that metal table. They hurt a lot. I cry a lot, but he just puts that sticky paper-like thing over my mouth. “To learn some manners”, He would always say. I don’t like that mean man. I don’t like him one bit!

My sickness never seemed to have gotten better, as I started to visit the hospital a lot more often. Too bad the mean hospital man was the one in charge of looking out for me. I hated my stays in the clinic. Every time he would come in he would always make fun of me and call me bad names. He kept on saying that my parents should stop wasting money on their “failure” child. I wanted to cry, but he says that if I tell mommy or daddy he would cut my tongue out. I was so afraid that I didn’t talk.

More days passed and I felt worse. My tummy rumbled and I my head felt like it was being smushed by a pillow. It was hard to breathe. Mommy told me to stay strong, and I saw daddy talking to that bad doctor. I think they got into a fight as daddy started yelling and hitting the doctor. A part of me laughed inside because he deserved it! Daddy said that we were going home the next day. I was so happy!

But then that night, the evil doctor came into my room, holding his pointy pen once more. I tried to scream, but he put that sticky paper over my mouth again. He yelled and yelled, spanking me across the face every minute. I was so afraid that I kept on crying. “Little bitch!” he kept calling me. I don’t know what it means, but I sure don’t like the sound of it. What did we even do for him to treat me so badly?

When I turned to look sideways, I saw my parents lying on the floor. It was like they were like asleep, only this time their eyes were open. I tried to shout some more, but none of them moved. They were looking at me, but none of them moved! Then, he drew on my face using his metal pen. It hurt so badly! It felt cold, then hot, and my face seemed to have gotten wet and sticky. The bad man just kept on laughing. But he didn’t stop there. He poked my hand again and again. It was so painful that it no longer hurt after he pounded for more than ten times. The doctor then pointed his pen at my throat. It was so sharp. I felt as if a needle was pricking me. I closed my eyes, trying to think that it was only a dream. I wish it was, but it wasn’t. It wasn’t!

Everything became quiet after that. I don’t really know what happened next.

The next thing I remember was seeing this man. He was wearing this long, black shiny jacket. He told me it was alright. I asked him where the mean man went, but the stranger just said that he ran away. I felt happy, sad, and angry at the same time. I was happy, because I was now safe. I was sad, because mommy and daddy wouldn’t wake up even if I shook them hard. And I was angry… angry at that son of a bitch doctor for putting me through this hell…!

The kind mister asked me if I’d like to go find the bad person. I was more than happy to take his hand. But they had to take me to another hospital, where he said they would finally remove my sickness, and even make me better. They changed my other hand, because they said it would no longer get any better. But I kind of like my new hand. They were as sharp as that pointy pen the mad doctor used at me. Maybe I can use these on him?

After that, they put these strange things on my back. I can't help but laugh while wearing it, because it makes me look like an octopus or something.

Lastly, because my face was badly hurt, he told me to wear this mask, so that I won’t get any more cuts, and I can no more catch any sickness when I breathe.

Mommy, daddy… all that’s left to remind me of you is this teddy bear you gave me my last birthday… please wake up soon… please don’t go…

I’m ready to find that man. I’m ready to make him feel what I felt back then. Maybe I can draw on his face, too. And put that sticky paper over his mouth because he'll be noisy, too, when he's screaming. I can’t wait. I’m very excited to meet him again. Very, very excited…

Comments welcome! more fiction at my simple blog: www.lunarpetals.blogspot.com ^_^!

Edited by moonrise