Delays in shipping ...

Nathan Caroland

Hey folks,

Just a heads up on the shipping as there have been some delays on orders that were placed last week and just wanted everyone to have a heads up so folks don't start getting fidgety.

Anyhow, while I'm out of state working (Alaska) I've got the family doing most of the shipping, primarily my father. Ol' boy ended up in the hospital early last week and had to have stints put in his heart for blood flow and the like and its has put him on his back so to speak,. Bit unexpected, but he is doing well, actually a lot better than he was, which is great.

Anyhow, I expect he'll be back on his feet in the next day or so and those orders that have been placed will be processed and sent out directly.

Best,

Nathan

I'm very glad to hear that your dad is now better off then before!

I'll reiterate the sentiment that there is no rush! Please have him take his time so that his recovery is full and complete. There is absolutely no sense in him pushing himself on our behalf if it could, in any way, be detrimental to his health.

Best wishes.

TBK (W)

Yeah let the man take a breather!! anyway, hope all the best for him, I know whne my mom went in for heart surgery it was one of the scariest moments for me, the fact that he's through surgery (other than all the required changes in diet, etc.. ) its a bit easier, but yeah, don't let him get back into full time work right away, let him ease into it ;)

Edited by goblyn13
adding joking smiley

Thanks folks, I'll pass them along, I'm sure he'll get a tickle out of that.

Yeah, have to admit when I got the phone call earlier last week that it was a moment that I really wasn't expecting nor was I ready for it in the least bit. Was a bit surreal driving back to the hotel and sorting through it all to be honest - didn't like it one bit and told the ol' man so.

Still, he's doing better and its helped out in some stuff that's been bothering him for a bit so one can't complain in the least if it helps out in the long run.