arcanists, anyone ?

zim

is there any word who the arcanists are ?

I mean which minis are going to represent this faction ?

from the teasers from other threads I am actually the most into them. but I'm not sure which minis to buy in the nearest future.

are both the Morgue Master and the Morgue Assistant good call ?

So far this is the Arcanist Models that are out:

Ramos - Steampunk Sorcerer

Injun Joss - Steampunk Warrior

Steampunk Arachnid Swarm

Rasputina - The Ice Witch

Golem - Arcanist Construct

Marcus - The Beastmaster

Sabertooth Cerberus - Battle Beast

Right now the Arcanists are the ones with some of the least amount of information released on them. However based on the blurb at the end of the most recent Wyrd Chronicles (number 2) we will be getting more info about them in the next issue.

thanks for the feedback :]

and when the third issue of e-zine is supposed to be released ?

then I think I should rather go The Ressurectionists as I simply love those two Morgue chaps.

There is no release date of the next one yet however so far its been about 3 months per issue and the 2nd one just came out (relatively speaking, came out about mid-august)

For the resurrectionists, you have Seamus and his belles, Doctor McMouring and Sebastian and then you have Nicodem, Mortimer and his Samurai Zombies.

I think I end up getting at least two factions then.

so far the minis I'm most keen on are the Morgue inhabitants and Marcus the beastmaster.

once again thanks for the info :]

oh and one more questions unrelated to any faction. the so-called faction starters are simply three blisters sold together or the minis are packed into one shiny box ?

Markus is one of my favourites ... and he is about to be helped out a whole heap more.....;)

As For release date for vol 3 .. I think things will be settling down eventualy round here after the madness that is Gencon Also Eric is getting married so when everything starts to get a bit more normal (well as normal as it does round here) things will progress there...

frankly, I wouldn't rush the next issue to come asap.

I have still loads of things to read from the first two WCs.

By all means, read away! It's always nice to hear what people think about the stories and articles, as well as the issues overall.

As For release date for vol 3 .. I think things will be settling down eventualy round here after the madness that is Gencon Also Eric is getting married so when everything starts to get a bit more normal (well as normal as it does round here) things will progress there...

Rob definitely hit the nail on the head there. FF is busy getting caught up with everything and EricJ is probably in full wedding-mode by now (if not, then his fiancee needs to prod him ;) ).

frankly, I wouldn't rush the next issue to come asap.

I have still loads of things to read from the first two WCs.

That's pretty much you will find is the Wyrd way of life...

Nathan is really fantastic at giving us guys the time we need and is also in absolutely no way going to rush any stage of Wyrd , game ,chronicles, miniatures and everything else planned... quality is the key it's always agonising waiting for stuff but one thing is I haven't been disappointed by anything I have seen so far.(unlike many companies out there)..long may it continue...

unfortunately I have some serious tasks to do lately so I rather don't have time to read. but as soon as I finish them I should have some spare time and I'm definitely willing to read whole content as they look very interesting from the very first look.

you will be hearing from me about the WCs any time soon, you bet :]

• 3 months later...