your favorite Wyrd character

thetang22

simple question: Who is your favorite character from the Wyrd lineup?

For me, I noticed Viktoria as a great looking mini when she first came out and it was my first experience with Wyrd and to this day is my favorite Wyrd mini.

Fluff-wise, I would probably have to chalk one up for Seamus, the Mad Hatter (he's the first Wyrd mini I actually bought).

Not really sure yet. The Ramos sculpt for some reason seems to click with me (quiet power), but I love the animation in the Death Marshals, and the Gremlins are awesome.

But, the first model that attracted me to the Wyrd line and is still my favorite is Candy. Cue Iggy Pop song (although the lyrics add another level of creepitude to her).

Rasputina and her little lion were the models that got me hooked on Wyrd, since then i've managed to pick up everything in the line and found that I lean toward the wierd and wacky characters of the neverborn, with Baby Kade being an absolute favorite followed by the Nephilim Terror Tots

I think Ramos is definitely rising in the ranks for me. His warband is the one that I'm anticipating the most. It seems like Ramos will/should have a very interesting involvement in the world of Malifaux.

As I said, Viktoria has been my favorite from the start and was the mini that made me notice Wyrd. I'm just concerned about her having an interesting background. I really hope its more than the standard Mercenary background - "I work for the highest bidder." I really hope she's got some sort of conflict that makes her very unique since she's one of the poster children for Wyrd.

hard to call very hard.

Seamus has had the most treatment fluff wise I think so far and every bit I read on him he appeals more...

Lady Justice is high up there especially for painting and the gremlins rock.

but forced into a corner I'd probably say Killjoy.. He is the first model that caught my eye in the range .. I love big and gribbly and he definitely fits that bill .

I believe the next Wyrd Chronicles may feature some fiction where Ramos and Alyce appear in the same story.

You. You just couldn't leave any doubt on Gabriel, could you? He would have fallen into that group perfectly but no...

lol I started reading My Name is Master and I thought "Hey this kid will be fun for a Ramos/Steampunk group!" <curses> Nice hook!

I've got a three-way tie going right now with the Bayou Gremlins, The Convict Gunslinger & Morgue Assistant Sebastian. But I'm sure this will change within the next 6 months!?

Have to say the gunslinger is pretty cool and I am tempted to agree with your closing line...hell no I cave in already..good job Nathans Gag is a strong one....

I have been thinking about it over and over and I can't really say that I have any one favorite. So many of the Wyrd minis are really cool and working on the background of the characters really makes it difficult to pick any of them over the others.

Maybe as time goes by I'll be able to pick one.

You. You just couldn't leave any doubt on Gabriel, could you? He would have fallen into that group perfectly but no...

lol I started reading My Name is Master and I thought "Hey this kid will be fun for a Ramos/Steampunk group!" <curses> Nice hook!

You can still recruit Gabriel into your wargroup... as long as its a Guild Wargroup! I think he's the witchling in the center, but honestly its hard to tell them apart.