Gencon Wyrd Photos on TGN

goblyn13

Great stuff there! I will have to say - after looking at the galleries for all the different companies displaying stuff at Gencon, it seems like Wyrd may have the best showing. All the other companies have some pretty solid stuff too, but overall presentation would have to go to our boys! Like I said, other companies had some great looking stuff too, but when it came to actual gameplay demo presentation, Wyrd's stuff looked WAY more professional than any of the other company photos. If that doesn't help generate some interest then I would be very surprised. Great job on the demo table, and I hope the demos went smoothly. Can't wait to here a report on them!

Whoever was filming sure likes the Nephilium!

Just wish could see bigger shots, like of the entire Wyrd booth, pictures of the entire room with the crowds, just to be able to see what it's like to be there. And people pics! I'd like to be able to put faces to names, and so many Wyrdos are supposedly there!

More More!!