Thoughts on the Demo at Gen Con

TheBugKing

I could tell you, but then I'd have to rip your wings off!

Can't wait to get a game in on that board!

That is listed under cruelty to animals. You could get arrested for that and at the very least have a hefty fine levied against you!

Leave the wings alone!

As far as I can tell there is no law against emotional or verbal abuse though so leaving us all hanging is perfectly fine. (Although I would expect disproportionate reparations if you did such a horrible thing!)

That is listed under cruelty to animals. You could get arrested for that and at the very least have a hefty fine levied against you!

Leave the wings alone!

As far as I can tell there is no law against emotional or verbal abuse though so leaving us all hanging is perfectly fine. (Although I would expect disproportionate reparations if you did such a horrible thing!)

That'd be cruelty of the first water. I'm sure there will be plenty of good reports and thoughts on the game after some demos. I'm looking forward to seeing what folks have to say!

I think that we can all agree that Keltheos is special.

I plan on getting several photos of the board. Perhaps I can take notes and photos while Keltheos and Eric play a game with the studio minis. I think Keltheos and Eric are probably the most knowledgeable people regarding the game mechanics.

See, this is why I'm not really involved in the playtesting; all those people out there just salivating about how the game works and how it looks while the playtesters get to play with the goodies. It's just kind of mean how you playtesters tease everyone.

Sure, I read the "battle reports" and the discussions about [CENSORED]. And I try to toss out the occasional comment (like the one about [CENSORED] and how it [CENSORED]) and try to keep up on things. But for the most part, I'll stick with the writing. I mean, I have my hands kind of full with [CENSORED] and the [CENSORED], not to mention the huge [CENSORED]; no time for playtesting anyway.

So you playtesters just keep your secrets and keep teasing everyone to really whet their appetites.

:weirdo:

How did this thread turn into the teasing thread so quickly?

Anyway, can't wait for folks to see the [CENSORED] and how it works with those [CENSORED] and [CENSORED]. It's pretty sweet. I'm especially excited about the card [CENSORED] now that [CENSORED] and [CENSORED] are being tested.