Newest Greens - Anima Tactics

Duende

Newest "greens" from these guys. Some interesting ones, imho.

Rayne

rayne-finnish1.jpg

Veronica

vero-3.jpg

Alastor

alastor-adv1.jpg

The Colonel

coronel-fin.jpg

Kyler

kyler4.jpgkyler1.jpgkyler5.jpg

Dinah

dinah-wings.jpg

Ophiel

ophiel.jpg

And lastly:

Elienai

elienai02.jpgelienai05.jpgelienai03.jpg

Ahh, multi-wings, another anime/manga "thing". :)

All sculpts were done by Juan Navarro except for Konosuke (see Newest paintjobs post) which was also done in part by Chaz Elliot.

Edited by Duende

I'm getting a little tired of the sloppy busy wing thing on minis these days. I tried my hand at painting one of the Anima Tactics chicks and threw the thing away - it's hard to make a model in metal at that scale without the wings becoming a jumble of metal lumps. At least it looks like the "Dinah" mini doesn't wear her wing.

Some pretty nice stuff in here. I like Elienai, but the wings are a bit much.

I really like the Veronica sculpt and might get it, but there's one thing that really, really bothers me on that one: the straps on her legs just below the shorts. They don't seem to be doing anything! They don't even go around the backs of the legs and it doesn't look like they're attached to anything. How are they staying on there?? It's like they're straps just for strap's sake.

If I do get that Veronica, I'm sanding those straps off.

I'm meh on most of the guys, except for Ophiel. But there's some very nice stuff in the female sculpts. (I see what you mean about the straps Hinton, hopefully this is just a WIP and there are some weapons or something that will make them make sense...)

I really like the Veronica sculpt and might get it, but there's one thing that really, really bothers me on that one: the straps on her legs just below the shorts. They don't seem to be doing anything! They don't even go around the backs of the legs and it doesn't look like they're attached to anything. How are they staying on there?? It's like they're straps just for strap's sake.

Gratuitous straps and buckles for no apparent reason?? Seems to work for a certain german sculptor :D :ahhhhh: