Malifaux Masters

thetang22

After following the development of this game closely and reading a lot of the news surrounding it (along with the e-zines) I've been trying to get things organized in my head about who and what all the preset groups are going to be and who there masters will be. I think I remember reading somewhere that Wyrd is trying to go for 3 Masters from each faction for the initial release. So far from the main factions, I've got this:

Resurrectionists

Seamus

Nicodem, the Undertaker

Morgue Master McMourning

Guild

Sonnia Criid

Perdita

Lady Justice

Arcanists

Ramos

Rasputina

either Marcus or the new female beastmaster?

Neverborn

Pandora?

The Hag

Lilith

So, are the Mercenaries going to get 3 preset skirmish groups to go with the other factions, and if so, any chance of hinting who the Masters are going to be? I think there's been a lot of talk about Leveticus having a group, and I believe I've also read something about Hamelin possibly getting some group members.

Is there a possibility of getting any clues of what each of these masters bring to the game in Malifaux? We've already been shown a description of what each faction does as a whole, but what about the Masters themselves?

Here is also an unrelated question: Will there be any limit on the number of minions a group can bring into the game? I'm thinking along the line of the resurrections with bringing the dead back or possibly generating the dead from nothing. I'm just concerned whether the minis being sold in the pre-made groups will be enough or if I'm gonna find myself in a position of trying to raise a 4th zombie into the game when I only started with 3.