Ultraforge: Plaguedemon and Lord of Pestilence

I rememmber in another news item seeing that there were two additional figures, one I believe a winged female type that looked rather nice and although I can't quite recall what the fourth was, I do believe I thought at the time he was nicer than the "plague" type dudes.

Agreed though, kinda steep but nice pieces nonetheless.

They are nicely done, but I prefer the female winged demon and the dragon...

Concerning the price, I think they are for Warhammer players anyway, so if you compare the price with Forgeworld, they are not that expensive... (they are expensive of course, but at least they are not omg expensive and I figured, that people who play more than they paint don't know many alternatives, so the price looks quite cheap, if you stumble upon them...)

@diehard the other demons are here http://wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?t=3910

Edited by Kayvaan

Yeah, the horned spiny dude! And you're right, I forgot about that dragon, also extremely cool. If I was to splurge on any though, it'd probably be the female one with the wings, although I'd like a better look. The other two should probably be coming along any time now.