omg lol

lolcat

and I soooo dont expect cats to talk like that, I dont know, when I look at the behaviour of my own 2 little devils, I actually expect that if they talk it will be a dark/evilish british or east european accent, and very punctual to correct speech and using sarcasm whenever they can. :)

Yeah, fi my cat could have talked he would have sneered at every oppertunity. I envisage his voice like a Bond villain, "No mister "owner" I expect you to feed me"

SQuig

*EDIT* Oh, let me put that in a way you might understand it better *ahem* TEH LOLCAT LANGUAGE IZ STOOPID AN WRONG, AN PERPETRATORS SHOOULD BE NEUTERD. Now I'm off to wash thoroughly, I feel so very very dirty

Heh, on days when my cat is especially annoying I'll phone my husband and ask why he didn't bring the cat to work. Looks like someone else does!

When I 'interpret' for my cat I imagine him speaking fairly correctly. Just loudly. And imperiously. And very focused on certain topics of conversation, like snacks and how many of them there should be. And how often.

Heehee, well, lolcat is from the site Icanhascheezburger.com which is basically a gallery of amusing pictures, usually of cats, given captions using leet-speak. I go there everyday to see the new pics, and while the leet speak was annoying at first, I kinda got used to it. Besides, they're cute and funny!

Although... lolcat is probably the only person I'd tolerate leetspeak from here. Everyone else use correct English! Or at least the correct version of whatever language you use! :D

funny-pictures-angry-cat-questions-lolspeak.jpg

Everyone else use correct English!

Everyone else AND lolcat!

Of course, "correct" refers to the ambition to use as correct English as possible. I don't mind, and I guess no one else does, if someone speaks incorrect English as long as the ambition is to make oneself understood as well as possible.

Yeah, fi my cat could have talked he would have sneered at every oppertunity. I envisage his voice like a Bond villain, "No mister "owner" I expect you to feed me"

DAY 752 - My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from shredding the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant and cough it up on the carpeting.

DAY 761 - Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair...must try this on their bed (again).

DAY 762 - Slept all day so that I could annoy my captors with sleep depriving, incessant pleas for food at ungodly hours of the night.

DAY 765 - Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in an attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was...Hmmm. Not working according to plan...

DAY 768- I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time however it included a burning foamy chemical called "shampoo". What sick minds could invent such a liquid. My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth and the tiny bit of flesh under my claws.

DAY 771 - There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the foul odor of the glass tubes they call "beer." More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies". Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage. DAY 774 - I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The Bird on the other hand has got to be an informant. He has mastered their frightful tongue (something akin to mole speak) and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time.

*EDIT* Oh, let me put that in a way you might understand it better *ahem* TEH LOLCAT LANGUAGE IZ STOOPID AN WRONG, AN PERPETRATORS SHOOULD BE NEUTERD. Now I'm off to wash thoroughly, I feel so very very dirty

NO U

I'm just going to say:

"Welcome to the forums."

and leave it at that.

teh man namd Jayne. few werdz but HOOJ GUNS! luv Firefly 2 piecez. =)

Heehee, well, lolcat is from the site Icanhascheezburger.com which is basically a gallery of amusing pictures, usually of cats, given captions using leet-speak. I go there everyday to see the new pics, and while the leet speak was annoying at first, I kinda got used to it. Besides, they're cute and funny!

Although... lolcat is probably the only person I'd tolerate leetspeak from here. Everyone else use correct English! Or at least the correct version of whatever language you use! :D

lol wut

Duende iz awsum. <3!

Translation: Lolcat has been a facet of this speech derivitive that I've found humorous since 4Chan, and due to the circles I've run with it's an accepted norm of speech in online forums and in game. Not abusive as some FPS gamers can get, (whew, not by far!), but innocent in a manner and perpetually happy. That is the joy of lolcat!

Everyone else AND lolcat!

Of course, "correct" refers to the ambition to use as correct English as possible. I don't mind, and I guess no one else does, if someone speaks incorrect English as long as the ambition is to make oneself understood as well as possible.

I took a look at the Forum rules to see if it was allowed, it is, so I went to what is natural and fun for me. I love Creative Writing. =D

if u change teh forum rulez, plz call it teh LolCat Clause. kkthx. =)

The only forum change that I'm really thinking about now is an ignore button. Speak how you will, more power to you, however I have far better things to do with my time than deciphering someones post.

=(

this poast makes me sad.

lolcat, I've read your posts and I've also read your offboard reports to the moderators. As a moderator I will point out that there is a difference between not knowing a language, or having a disability, and doing your best to post and knowing a language and deliberately making very confusing and hard to read posts for fun. From a moderators point of view this is annoying to read in a forum where there is a high posting count, especially for moderators who happen to read every post to this forum. As you have seen this can also be viewed as annoying by other forum members.

Some may find it amusing, others do not. I do not find it amusing that you post in this manner, then send private messages to the moderators when people can not understand your posts or find your method of fun hard to understand or offensive. Please do refrain from posting in this manner in any other threads on these forums (excluding the L33t discussion thread) or I will remove the posts as they make more work for the members of the boards and the moderators to read through and as such are frowned upon here. If you have a question feel free to PM me.

As of my post this thread is now closed.

Maya~