A print Ezine

EricJ

Dude!!!

I guess it has been too long since i was really able to spend more than a few minutes over here.

Here my few responses in this thread were based on personal opinions of theoretical magazines. That is if you were just now starting to create it nd asking for suggestions, those would hold up.

I just NOW noticed that you already uploaded the online version of your EZine.

Man, FF, hope you didnt take my comments as a put down on your zine. It looks pretty good.

My opinions related to an unknown magazine still apply, but since your current EZine is not an unknown anymore but online, my opinions only partly apply.

The tutorial that was put in there related to the water base was great! Now I just need that person to do two more tutorials just like it, except using square bases and the diorama in which that square base would fit into.

Story stuff for the Maulifaux is pretty good. Not sure this particular zine has enough info in it tho to justify going to professional print. Me choosing to print it personally yes, but pro printed, I think I would wait for future additions when more true information and/or more paintjobs could be included.