Fallensaint=Newbcakes

Fallensaint

Hey all,

Im back after going to the chicago battle bunker this weekend...I havent painted in about 5 maybe 6 years and I dont know anyone else in the hobby anymore...No one that plays or paints.

This time Ill be out there just doin it for myself...I'm just looking for a fun group to draw inspiration from and to have some forum fun with.

Take care guys and it will be a pleasure meeting all of you!

Fallen...

Ive seen some of the work on here pretty amazing...I just finished a piece for a friend...Im not gonna post the pics tho...cause I think its aweful, He needed a present made which led me to the battle bunker which led to to being a slave to paint and brush once more.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome...Im happy to be here!

Yes, has been ages, but nice to see you return to the hobby...of course you're still infamous for your "work" style...paint a bit, play for an hour, paint a line, play for two hours...Ha! Makes me laugh just to remember.

And we DO NOT bite! We use decently sharpened knives like any normal folk would.

Folks, this is a long lost IMMP. We are gladdened to have him return to the fold.

Painting minis is like falling off a bicycle - once you do it you never forget how.

Welcome from another recent newcomer.

Now that is an interesting analogy....Why would I want to remember how to fall off a bike??

:laugh:

But, indeed welcome! This is a very fast growing, and very active community...you can knock off some of that rust with an Iron Painter contest....(which will be coming up right around the pike!!!)

oooh, another IMMP? that'll help you in the club challenges?:whistle:

You know, maybe now is the time to get out that sharpened knife I was talking about before...I had four people! All was ready for my world domination plan! How was I to know the paint fairies accidently lost the crucial last page of my painterly plan?!

:banghead:

LOL!!! Yay I feel the (((LOVE))) Awesome to see you all and Im already turnin out the figures...I know it sounds weird but I just finished my friends work he wanted display base included and am now working on my golden demon minis... Ssssshhhh....

YAY

Fallen...

BTW noel and sue Ive accually been looking at some of your work lately...really cool...I cant believe how far your blending has come...also the chicago battle bunker is having a MINI games-day If you wanna tear it up with me ...its march 9th I believe!

BTW noel and sue Ive accually been looking at some of your work lately...really cool...I cant believe how far your blending has come...also the chicago battle bunker is having a MINI games-day If you wanna tear it up with me ...its march 9th I believe!

Mini games day eh? Last time I went in there I got accosted by a Mr. Enthusiastic... Send me some info and I'll consider it if you promise to be my body guard. :P