Malifaux Playtesters!

EricJ

As many know, we have been working hard at creating a game to go with our miniatures and world of Malifaux. We are just now getting to an Alpha testing phase and looking for playtesters (as you may have read in the ezine). This is a chance to get involved in building the base mechanics and then in time completely fleshing out the full details as the game develops. It won't always be glamorous (or even always fun) as we work through possible rule variations, but it is your chance to make a difference and help create a game! Roll up your sleeves and get involved!

If you are interested, please email: opportunities (at) wyrd-games.net

We will contact you before the end of the week with an application and further details.

Thank you,

Eric

Just a heads up.

I've received a good number of e-mails and PM's on all sorts of subjects over the Ezine and game and just want everyone to know that everything will be replied back to over the next few days to a week. We're fairly swamped right now but I will most certainly make time for everyone.

Best,

Nathan

and yes, I've noticed a few things also, but I imagine that will always happen, mistakes even slip through in real magazines, and we're far from that level.

To be honest, in many big magazines and newspapers I see things that aren't simply honest mistakes, but things that the people who write for those magazines definitely should now better than to make. Honest mistakes are what they are... honest mistakes!

everyone who applied should have gotten the forms from me yesterday, (sorry for the delay, just needed to get through my work week before I had time to sit down and get that work done, busy week!). If you applied and did not get any forms yesterday, please let me know.

thanks!

Eric