The Game

EricJ

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to be clear for most folks, we aren't going to be giving out much of any information for a few months yet as frankly, its too early to do so and is either being written, re-written, or yet to be written and like most everything I do, keep it fairly close to the vest until I feel it is time for it to come public with something.

That being said, there will be 'some' things that we'll let loose, or ya'll can throw out ideas and the like as there is always a chance something discussed will spark an idea or interest on our end. Overall though, this section shouldn't see much movement until we go into public beta.

I will post short snippets of stories and character descriptions though from time to time ..

Ah-HA!!

The mechanic off the game is that you actually hae to roll dice and move minis in order to actually write the rules of the game.

The first person to sucsessfully complete a campagin (finish a whole rule book) will send their results to Nathan and Eric, who will then coat the winner in molten lead and dump their body in a nearby but seculded swamp.

All expansion rules will depend on the storage space of the swamp and fluctuations in the lead market.

With all the french in the team and the atmosphere of the game, I'd say "Vipérine". I'll let you look that one up ;).

Now what person in their right mind EVER came up with the idea of putting a live Viper in a bottle of liquor and drowning it in there?

but then again, i guess the same goes for the worm in Tequila

Could also be de la Chartreuse Verte - that'd work too, you know...

But both that and Absinthe are acquired tastes. Absinthe has that licorice-y taste to it (not to mention that it hits like a friggin' concrete wall (no not brick - concrete, and don't ask how I know *says he while hiding his bottle of the stuff*)), as for Chartreuse, it's rather hard on the throat as it goes down (much easier when you use it in a mixed drink, of course, but where's the fun of that?).

So yeah, Black Velvet it is... ;):P