....click for intro

Travis Syxx

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone. My name is Travis and I run Millennium Games and Hobbies in Rochester, NY. We have been in business for 10 years now. Our store is roughly 9500 square foot with another 10k of space in our tournament space. We carry nearly everything.

I noticed the mini's and the logo at GenCon and was very curious about the game right off. The logo colors are the same as our stores so that was very appealing visually. The sculpts as well as the paint jobs and basing were incredible. The scale of the figures were abnormally realistic. It was a nice change from the giant roided out mini's you see from other companies.

I spoke for a good amount of time with Nathan and was quickly impressed with the direction that this whole thing seems to be going in. I look forward to being and active member of this community as well as being able to promote this game to my player base as well as the rest of Upstate New York.

The last day of the Con I couldn't resist and bought the entire line. Yes, even the weapons packs. It was a nice rush to feel like your part of something fresh and new. The only problem that I ran into was my packing monkey (Eric fantastic artist) gave me two of Ramos and none of Nicodem. I am sure there was just one on the wrong hook. I realize there is a price difference and would be happy to pay for the swap to get the fig. Nathan if you read this send me a PM and let me know how we can resolve this.

I brought everything back to the store and was hammered with questions by all of the miniature player's that saw the blister's. Everyone was very excited by the quality of the sculpts as well as the price points. They even liked the limited info that I had about the game thus far.

So again hi to everyone and I look forward to growing this game on the east coast.

Travis

:welcome: to Wyrd!

Glad you like the line and got a whole bunch of people excited over it! I'm sure Nathan can fix up the little slip-up and give Eric a sound lashing for it as well (then again, I think they both enjoy that a little too much :P:)

Keep coming back and bring your friends!

:D