GenCon: a few pics

Hinton

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to attempt to blame any cameras for the fatness that is me. I am kind of wondering if that T-shirt (which I purchased at the con, I have a tradition of buying a new T-shirt every year as my main souvenir) is a lot more hippie looking than I thought I thought when I bought it, though... I just wanted to not get YABTS (yet another black t-shirt).

Sorry Matty, if you had seen the number of 400 lb/ 200KG gamers, then you would understand easier. They make our guys look slim, which they are....

The term was used in the Gwynneth Paltrow, Jack Black movie Shallow Hal, which is one of my favorite comedies in the past few years...

200 kilos? are you serious?

Funny, I managed to dodge all of the picture taking at Gencon, but got caught in the GeekSquad coverage on Friday morning, at the speed paint.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-oktuZveiA]YouTube - Geek Squad at Gen Con 2007 - Day 2, Part 1[/ame]

I'm the bald guy about 40 seconds in.

As far as being large and in charge, I don't think anyone has any worries, as I'm willing to bet I'm among the heavest here on the forum, if not the top.

From another thread:

..that dinner was more like us all barely awake stumbling around hoping food would somehow fall into our mouths after packing up the booth...

The Newest (or maybe Oldest) Wyrd Zombies!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (damnit, I need to make that ban button easily accessible).

:ahhhhh:

Well, here's a nice picture. I took a class called "Painting Tips and Tricks" with Marike Reimer and I snapped a picture of her and her "palette" after class was over. She's also a *ugh* brushlicker, but she only does it after rinsing, not with a paint-loaded brush, and she's trying to quit. :)

GC07-mrika.jpg

OK, guys, start drooling now. :D