Impact Miniatures Deadwood

yes, top is open, or it should be. ;)also eyes etc. it has if Im correct several see-trough parts"Possible the best treeman I've seen for any genre!!Very cool."offcourse I didnt sculpt it, but I did concept it, so I take it as a compliment in my book as well ;) (sorry..had to show off there :D)

yes, top is open, or it should be. ;)also eyes etc. it has if Im correct several see-trough parts"Possible the best treeman I've seen for any genre!!Very cool."offcourse I didnt sculpt it, but I did concept it, so I take it as a compliment in my book as well ;) (sorry..had to show off there :D)

Yes Illustrange's sketches really helped make this guy come to life. We have a brother in the works with thicker legs and arms and a larger skull pile for the middle.

In order to pull off the hollow decaying treeman effect the mini will come in 9 pieces.

4 for the torso to create the hollow tree effect (and yes there will be holes to through all 4 pieces), 1 for the legs, 2 for the arms, 1 for an optional vulture for the top of the arm, and 1 for the bone pile in the center.

The 2nd Treeman will also be in 9 pieces just with thicker legs, arms, and a larger bone pile.

We are really happy with this figures ... we've been working almost a year with concepts and 2 different sculptors to get it to a point that was what we envisioned.

It should make its debut at GenCon 2007 ... our booth is a mechanically assisted stone's throw from Wyrd's booth ... and since you like the figure Nathan ... I have to remember to bring one of these guys over to you as a big thank you for all the advice you gave us last year after GenCon 2006 that helped us get our act together to show up for GenCon 2007 (THANKS NATHAN!!!)

Tom @ Impact!