As it has cropped up a few times recently and been brought to my attention, I've installed a signature size limiter for images. All external linked images for signatures now can be no larger than 300 pixels wide by 50 pixels tall.

I know some folks like to shout from the mountains with big signatures but it is more of a distraction on a site such as this where there are so few and the signature itself is larger than the post itself. Nothing wrong with it folks, just limiting it somewhat.

I've done an 'empty signature cache' which has gone through and taken care of anyone over the limit so if that applies to you, you'll have to redo your signature within those parameters (and if the new code is working, it'll stop anything too big).

Sorry if this is an inconvenience for anyone but that's how it stands.

Actually I've got it setup for 55, not 50 as I originally wrote as I had some other numbers down that I was playing with and dind't realize it so my bad for the info, but good for you as you just squeezed in under it.

In order to setup a signature, ya'll just have to go to your USER CONTROL PANEL which you can then setup with just text or an off site hosted image as long as it falls in the criteria stated.