So you know that little link under your avatar on the main page that indicates new posts? I've been having issues with it occassionally telling me there are new ones when there arent. I'll wander off for a bit, come back and it wont have been long enough for it to reset the time last visited, but it will update the number of new posts. I'll click on the link, and low and behold there are no new ones. I'll check the actual forums just to make sure, and no there really are no new posts. It's not consistant, but it it is happening fairly regularly.

Beats me, I can't even get pictue links to work for anybody else which makes me think I'm delusional and having hallucinations.

But what you mention, Noel, happens to me sometimes too, where that effect lasts a few days, then it goes back to being fine where it shows new posts when there actually are. Sorry I'm no help, can just sympathise... :(

I commented on this a while back and Nathan explained it. I don't recall what thread it was.

Anyway, the mods have super secret forum threads that only they can read, where they communicate with each other. Posts there are added into the tally of new posts but when we look for new posts it sometimes tells us there aren't any. (but there are, they are just super secret mod-posts!)

I've gone blind because my eyes have decided that it is not worth being able to see...after that

So we can expect improved paintjobs from you in the future then?

;):P:

@ FF - Sitting on stray minis don't really count as true "piercings" whether they're still stuck there or not.

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...