Confrontation March Releases and Previews

I thought about that, and then decided I'm okay with it as it is. I do think that crossbow needs to be replaced by a frying pan, though...

Is there an easy way to figure out when Rackham stuff has been released stateside? I remember a couple of sculpts I was interested in from a few months back.

Is there an easy way to figure out when Rackham stuff has been released stateside? I remember a couple of sculpts I was interested in from a few months back.

http://www.rackham-store.com/boutique_us/page_actus_page.cfm?num_actus=17&code_lg=lg_us

That's the page for new realeases in English. First you have the French releases and then at the bottom are the new English releases (i.e. releases with cards in English). If they're released in English there's a good chance you'll be able to get them pretty soon in the US.

I like the worg, I think it's an improvement over the 1st one.

The zephyrs look interesting, would like to see more than concept art there.

I think the elves on stilt-shoes are rather silly-looking, never liked those.

Sienna is boring and her legs look too long.

I like the Red Karnagh, especially the two unpainted ones.

I just don't like the female minotaur, her big nose makes her look too cartoony and out of place among the others. She looks like a Nodwick character. Cindy's right, she does need a frying pan.

The rest don't grab my attention one way or the other.

:goodbad:

Guest Eastern Front Studios

the female minotaur is cartoony I agree but no more so then the dwarves in stovepipe armor((Labyrinth anyone?)) or most their other designs..I think it works with their whole line and paint scheme..sort of a pastel look to everything.I really dont know anyone who plays the game but there are tons of people who like to paint them..there for a couple years on cmon when the nmm rage first hit they were the top sellers id dare say.the thing that throws me off is the killer prices.but artistically they keep pushing the envelope.just a couple centavos tossed in ;)