Greetings

Xenon_Wulf

Um...don't really know where to start...

I've lurked a few times and generally like the tone and ambiance around here, so I've decided to join. I'm sure some of you may have seen me on other forums, either roleplaying or miniature related.

err...

I'm a freelance translator, I've had a couple of contracts with Rackham and a few with Asmodee US, I paint minis in my spare time (when I can motivate myself to do it), I admit I've mostly got Rackham minis, but I'm starting to pick up models left and right for no other reason than because they seem like they'll be nice painted up. If I can ever get a proper photo setup, I'll put some pics of what I've done up.

So yeah - if there's anything more you'd like to know, feel free to ask...

Welcome to the Wyrd!

Have to admit that I also haven't seen you about before, but that's because I get less and less time to travel around sites these days, even had to 'hire' the news monkeys to take care of that for me these days. Either way, thank you for your comments abou the site!

Translations eh? So are you native french, american or somewhere in between?

Looking forward to your painting.

I generally use this handle on forums (I'm on Rpg.net, Rackham's english forum and minirealms, at least - I know I've got a cmon account somewhere, I ought to dust it off).

As for my native language, I'd have to say french, by a few years - I learned both french and english at relatively the same time, and I turned that into a career. Gotta love growing up in a french part of Canada. ;)