Hi ya, I guess I'm a new member here...O.o

Guest Bobwayne17

Guest Bobwayne17

Hi guys, I'm a 14 year old guy that wants to get into warhammer. I'm thinking about getting Battle for Macrage, or Battle for Skrull pass to start up. Only thing is I can't find a store around me that sells it, Maybe i'm not looking hard enough though. Sorry if this is on the wrong board but could someone help me out? If this is, could you email me? Thanks alot!!!

Do you prefer fantasy or Sci-fi? Choose whichever one you prefer and buy the starter set, it has full rules and enough minatures for a decent game.

Battle Wagon Bits are very cheap for the sets but iv never ordered from them so i dont know if they are any good. Ebay is also pretty good to get the sets cheap.

Why not try games workshop on the net? You will be able to order any Games Workshop game off there and essentially find out what game would best suit you. There is a fair whack of info on troop types/ races etc there as well, even painting tips and the like if your interested. They will also be able to tell you where your nearest retailer is, it may not be a Games Workshop store. I dont know if you want to start buying White Dwarf too, I get it every month and it too has a wealth of info, not just for veterans. If you have any questions just post them here and Im sure someone could help.

Are you in the UK? If your registered on ebay try joining one of the groups, I am in an ebay group called GW warhammer 40k lotr on the .co.uk ebay, this too is a source of great info on the hobby and we share all sorts of tips from painting, nodelling and playing the hobby.

Cool? :-)