a howdy doody to one and all

jester of death

howdy doody one and all

im not totally new to this site, ive been a member for some time but i think it slipped my mind. then one day i recieved an email about the iron painter contest and i just couldnt resist.

im more of a modeller/painter than a gamer and im starting to get into sculpting. my biggest downfall in this hobby is im too piccy and will dump a mini as soon as i think its starting to look crap. i pride myself on being one of if not the best painter in my area and am always keen to help the younger kids with their paintiing and i really hate it when after i teach them a few tricks they end up painting better than me.

as for outside this hobby i am an avid motorbike fan, i love the feeling of hurtling along the road with no metal coffin around me, and i am usually uncomfortable in a car unless i have something to distract me.

well thats about it really i dont want to put up to much info as it would give away some of my secrecy.

jod

welcome welcome. I used to get easily discouraged when I painted, and would give up on projects when ever they hit an "ugly phase." Then I realized that almost every project at one time or another has an ugly phase, and you just have to accept that! Work through it and get past it. I swear some of my favorite results have had way Ugly stages. Hell, I almost gave up on my Wyrd Ramos at one point when he had a fugly stage.