Still a Firefox problem...

When I'm using Mozilla Firefox, I can never be logged in at the gallery. Even if I'm already logged in on the main page, or try to log in on the Gallery page, I'm always still a "guest". So, if I ever want to comment on anything, I have to open IE then come back to Wyrd and re-log-in and hope I remember my password. I know it's not that big a deal, just one of those little annoyances.

Do any other Firefox users out there experience this?

:sadwavey:

It seems to be hit or miss. I don't have that problem, even in a guest account I've created to check it out (to make certain it isn't an admin thing) and some others don't either like Mosch if I recall correctly. Then of course, there are ya'll that do.

No clue why. I've looked on support boards and no one has a clue either (and are clueless as to why it would be like that). Till then, I'll keep looking into it.

Yipee! Points! :D (still only one dot, though :( )

BTW, I don't know the workings of the website, but a better solution would probably be to write the cookie to the "wyrd-games.net" domain not the one that the user is viewing (i.e., users browsing through wyrd-games.net and www.wyrd-games.net should both have their cookies read/written from/to wyrd-games.net). That would avoid the problem of people browsing both domains.