Bishop

cdukino

Here is my painted version of Bishop. Painted in less time then innitially planned. Not my best work but it was fun to do. New skintone recepy (kommando khaki, white, black and elf flesh... all gw)

Bischopwithheadshot.jpg

I promised I would paint it purple Nathan ;) .... maybe I like the colour a bit to much hahaha... looking at my painted mini cabinet I see a patern... wouldn't know what to do without my blue, purple and greens ;)

I think my first question every time I see this painted is "do you have a shot of the face?"

Anyway, I like your new skin receipe, I think it's the strongest part. I may be personally bias, but for some reason I never did like purple much, but I can apprecaite the black/purple combo.

nice work :)

hahaha... yeah I think the only favorite colour we have in common is blue. Haven't seen much green or purple among your stuff. I don't have a good shot of the face. My camera refused to make an even remotely oke picture. I like the skin the most too on this fig. Actually the only part I'm completely happy with.

OooooOoh! Now that's nice, and yes, you did promise purple, I've been waiting to have a look at him for some time with the colors you were talking about. Love the goth hair!

I, like Eric, want a face shot!!!!! I was reading a thread somewhere the otherday where someone put a pen right beside the miniature, standing straight up and took the pictures them, said it allowed for the camera to focus on the pen and the part of the miniature it was having trouble with, and thus a great picture. Give a try perhaps? Anyone else got some suggestions.

Lovely work Cindy!

Thanks for the compliments guys. Now I can't refuse you the headshot now can I? ;) I added one to the picture. His legs were blurry as hell but it was the head we wanted anyway. The pen trick worked. I might like to try another Bishop one day. Try some nmm on him as I just can't get real metals right on the picture (and went a bit sloppy there). Also got the urge to paint him blonde for some reason once too.

Very nice Cindy.

He looks very Crow like.

Thanks... that was actually what I was aiming for. But the black lips and the lines across the eyes like the crow has was to much for a face hidden between strands of hair as bishops is. So I changed that back and just the blackened charcoal eyes remained..

I tried to get him as gothy as I could.