logged in/not logged in

So when I come to the site recently, the front page tells me I'm not logged in, and will not remember me being logged in no matter how many times I do it...however I click to the forums and I'll be logged in no problem, even if I don't re-log in from the front.

a little odd is all

Odd to say the least. I'll look into it and see if it is something on this end that I can work with or something that the software has made a bugger out of. What browser are you using and did it just start or has it been doing it for a bit?

Do you perhaps have a cookie cleaner program that you are running these days?

:AR15firin

Don't make me put in a call to those men you see walking past your house on an hourly basis.

--

Police Report:

Caucasian male, approximately mid to late twenties, found hanging from rafter in living room with a paper clenched between teeth that reads "I'm sorry, I couldn't take it anymore!". Small lumps of metal, figurines perhaps, seemed to have been lodged rectally. No sign of struggle or foul play, suspected suicide.

--

:gimmie!:

• 2 months later...