NEWS: Ultraforge re-releases Lord of Pestilance

Tidico I wish I had your money if you can afford the prices of those models!! Nice stuff, but just a bit too expensive for my purse.

I didn't think that the price was so bad after the exchange rate, I also like to help support the little guys out there trying to keep their heads above water against the likes of GW. I realy must paint it up when I get some of the other half finished projects done, unless of course you want to paint it for me. :)

Me, paint that up! It would be a waste of good money for you let me assure you.

:disappoin

The exchange rate is a nice thing in your favor though I have to agree, though the other way around makes things a bit expensive for us looking to get something from :that: side of the water!

Please post it when you paint it! I love your gallery. Speaking of, you guys really should post your stuff on the forums too, they have that little IMG thingie that you can just copy and paste the code into to show up in the forum. Easier way of letting people like me know when you put something new up.