KODT miniatures?

Nathan Caroland

FF, I bought a couple of sets when they first came out. They look just like the characters, which, by the way, is my favorite comic. Because we had an open game room with lots of role players, we could id with every one of them and I actually knew a person named Pete who ran a game store and looked just like the comic character. Will look for them and let you know .

You guys will have to give me time to dig out my closet (I think that is where they are). Blame Maya for the delay...she had me dismantle my painting room so she could store some store stock, then she moved that stuff out and left me with a stripped down room, empty walls, and a hallway and 2 closets stuffed with my stuff. I have no idea where anything is now. Bad, Maya. (I had to paint my last exchange minis using a three color palette because I couldn't get to my paints!!!)

You guys will have to give me time to dig out my closet (I think that is where they are). Blame Maya for the delay...she had me dismantle my painting room so she could store some store stock, then she moved that stuff out and left me with a stripped down room, empty walls, and a hallway and 2 closets stuffed with my stuff. I have no idea where anything is now. Bad, Maya. (I had to paint my last exchange minis using a three color palette because I couldn't get to my paints!!!)

I admit the room and stuff being thrown into closets is my fault and I'm being made to help reshuffle stuff around. However, the color palette problem I will take no blame for as she had access to her paints and to my oodles of bottles! We'll let you guys know when we uncover them.

Maya~

hmmm, I'd take sides here, but I'm not yet sure which of you it's more important to be on the good side of...so for now, I hope you 2 beautiful ladies work it out :D

Not only are you a painter of the highest quality, now I see you are intelligent too.

:cheers: (Maya on the left and me on the right...of course we don't drink, but the effect is the same:) )

I saw them on eBay once, the KodT set, it went for 30€ or something. But I don't like the minis much anyways, I don't think they look much like the chars... or too much like them... don't know.

Yeah, these were plenty as stink a few years ago. Even my local comic store had sets due to the cross-over. I've never gotten into the comic and they didn't appeal to me esthetically so I passed on them at the time.

Take care,

Laszlo

Really?

That's actually a good idea in my opinion. Hate having all the mega-marts around myself, though that being said, they are nice to have from time to time.

Anyhow, head to a toy store and look for the ultra-tiny Teen Titans. They come to ... four or six to a pack I think. If you just can't get them, let me know and I'll go out and get a couple of packages for you. I've seen them in the bins for $2.

oh, yeah, see, Santa Cruz has some anti-big-corporate-chain policy/law, so we don't have any of those nearby :(

I sort of just like their style as a change from the usual. What I'd really like to get my hands on though for this is some of those Teen Titan Minis that Scott has painted up, THAT would be a fun change.

Link? I haven't seen the repaints. I have some of these for my daughter (and even considered doing repaints myself).

Later,

Laszlo