Collective Story Writting - Sign Up.

Nathan Caroland

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you started the story, FF. But I think we need to have some order as to who goes next and whatnot. I'd hate to spend a few days thinking of something to follow, only to find someone else posting the next "chapter". Who goes after you? (I don't want to be next, BTW ;) )

Hi RedGoblin, feel free to join in.

Alrighty, since no one has really stepped up of late, I'll go ahead and work a list of order and a timeline for each and have everyone go from there? Fair enough (if not, well, tough - hehe).

Here is the order:

Frustrated Father

RedGoblin

Mosch

Duende

Sakura

Tidoco2222

From the time of posting the story, the next person in line has one week (seven days) to post their portion of the story, though they can take a shorter amount of time if they wish. Should that person post before the seven days, for instance on the fourth day, then the next person in line has seven days as well - no adding of extra days, etc.

This should ensure that things move along at a fairly decent pace.

Questions?

Welcome aboard RedGoblin - you've got seven days from today (seeing as we're just now getting this defined).

-

Nathan

From the way I read the post above you, I think he meant from 'today' as he is just now defining the post order and you joining. I could be wrong though, but it looks like from today.

Yea...but before I got to that last part of Fathers post I was like...so what I get a day LOL. 7 days is ample time.

My apologies to all. I must withdraw from this group effort and hope time permits me to do this on the next go-round. I have received several new cases in my work that has had me working 24-7 and I haven't even found time to do more than prime a mini for Klute's class. Just skip me when it gets to be my turn. :disappoin On the bright side, tired though I am, I am accomplishing many good things :music:

Nathan, so sorry. I have been too busy to keep up with all that has been going on here.

Ann

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not trying to be mean, but.... remember, continuing the story means this wittle bunny wabbit will live:

bunny8wo.jpg

Please, think of the wittle bunny wabbit. Just look at it. Isn't it adorable? Aw. I wanna cuddle with that bunny wabbit wight now.

Now THAT's how you motivate people :goodbad:

Writing? I've been writing! Seventy comments worth of writing!

OK, OK, now that I'm all done commenting and voting, I can work on my story part. I just gotta go back and reread it and break out a pen and tablet (I write better when I can write rather than type.

Long live Bunny!

:bird:

• 2 weeks later...