Sakura's new Stuff

Sakura

DSA ... what is DSA? And those pets, did you have Fish-Dog do those for you? Seem to remember a thread where he did something like that.

Anyhoo, I like them both, though the naked woman on the bottom is the better of the two in my opinion. Looks like you used a clear resin or water affects for the water that she is in .. ?

Nice work!

Yeah, the pets are from Fish-Dog Workshop.

Well, the nakid girl (I should really find out what she's suppoused to be) is way newer. Shae must be at least 1/2 year older, so the paints are more uneven and unclean. But one learns...

But Nakid girl was quite difficult to paint, cause she had nearly no definition, basicly no face but the nose, no muscles (however slightly). I know the left nipple is a bit of, but there where no peaks. And at times I didn't know what was supposed to be chain, and what hair. I'm most happy with the hair, but well, because of the grass I can't do a shot of the back...

I used simple wood-glue for both bases, several layers for my nakid girl in fakt, since I wanted some natural water-ripling and had to find a way to let it seem more realistic with the solid-blue underground. But this mini has just too short legs, it seems as if they stop under her knees, so I had to put her in the opaque pool, to compensate that.

Now, DSA, I know there's an english name for that.... it's an Pen & Paper RPG... oh yes... Realms of Arcania.

• 2 weeks later...