NEWS: Spyglass re-releases retooled 54mm miniatures

Spyglass Miniatures has just re-tooled both of its 54mm miniatures, Shae and Anastasia as well as new studio paint jobs by SteveB. They are once again available for purchase on the Spyglass Miniatures website.

www.spyglassminiatures.com

front500.jpg

sgl001front500.jpg

Personally, I plan on picking up both of them in the near future - I'm particularly taken with both of them and I think that I'll try (and fail misserably) to attempt something along the lines of what Steve has done with his Anastatia paint job. Just lovely!

:thumb:

So, do you know what changes he made to anastasia? I have an old version, am curious what is different with the new one?

Thanks

Gin

I think Anastasia got a lot less work than Shae, in general I believe he removed the filigree from her sleeves to give it a cleaner look and overall went about and cleaned up some areas like her hair and face. Very minor stuff overall.

Shae on the other hand got worked over pretty good, besides the most obvious which is a completely new head.