A Breach in the North IIX - Feb 17 - Element Games, Stockport

Dan Brown

The Feb edition of A breach in the north is coming Feb 17th 2024, hosted at element games stockport 32 places places available, 3 rounds of GG4 (hopefully) with best painted size one model, spoon and other prizes note this will be ran by myself instead of carl tickets will cost £15 sent as friends and family to https://paypal.me/DanABITN please make it clear if payment is for feb or april in the paypal description

Entrants
1. Yan Pietrzak p
2. Radek p
3. Symon Gray p
4. James Brown p
5. Ellie Middleton p
6.James Can p
7. Dale Gray p
8.Jack Zissell P
9. Steve p
10. Dan F p
11. Carl Lee p
12. Matt Denton P
13. Emma Newman P
14. Jamie Varney P
15. James Boosey P
16. Jamie Astbury P
17. Stuart Baxter p
18. Jason Miller p
19. Kev Sutcliffe p
20. Adam Wallis
21. Alyx P
22. Jonathan Fernley P
23. Ben Brissenden P

Registration - 9:15-9:45

Round 1 -9:45 - 12:00 
Standard
Raid the vaults
outflank
information overload
Sweating bullets
espionage
power ritual

lunch  12:00 - 12:45- best painted size one model

Round 2 12:45 - 15:00
corner
Stuff the ballets
let them bleed
deliver a message
protected territory
hold up their forces
in your face

Break - 15:00 - 15:15 

Round 3 - Game 3 - 15:15 - 17:30
Flank
Plant
deathbeds
Take prisoner
Ensnare
outflank
sweating bullets

prizes

• Like 1

• Dan Brown changed the title to A Breach in the North IIX - Feb 17 - Element Games, Stockport
On 2/4/2024 at 11:24 AM, Forgotmytea said:

I could be interested 🙂 What time does it start and finish please, and is it suitable for someone who last played maybe at the end of M2E 😇

Previous iterations this event have seen it run from about 9:30-6 but I will let Dan confirm (he is covering for me while I am on new dad leave haha). The event brings together a mixture of player experience levels so you will see some highly experienced players attend but also some people who have had a hiatus from the game or are relatively new. Also because the matchmaking is swiss then you will (after round 1) pair with a similar result.

Hope that helps

On 2/4/2024 at 11:24 AM, Forgotmytea said:

I could be interested 🙂 What time does it start and finish please, and is it suitable for someone who last played maybe at the end of M2E 😇

Hi there 

Yes as @Cleezy said before event is running between 9:30 and 18:30.  Although it's not aimed at new players all are welcome, and if there is anything I can do to help please let me know (if you need a good beginner crew lending for day or surgestions please feel free to dm me) 

I would recommend having a good read though current rules, the gg4 strats and schemes and the crew your Intending to play prior to event. All these can be found on the m3e crew builder app which can be found on app store 

It might also be worth trying to get a game or two in before then. Depending on where you based we might be able to get you in touch with some locals or I can organise something over vassal if that's easier? 

If there is anything else please let me know 

• Thanks 1

On 2/5/2024 at 5:32 PM, Dan Brown said:

Hi there 

Yes as @Cleezy said before event is running between 9:30 and 18:30.  Although it's not aimed at new players all are welcome, and if there is anything I can do to help please let me know (if you need a good beginner crew lending for day or surgestions please feel free to dm me) 

I would recommend having a good read though current rules, the gg4 strats and schemes and the crew your Intending to play prior to event. All these can be found on the m3e crew builder app which can be found on app store 

It might also be worth trying to get a game or two in before then. Depending on where you based we might be able to get you in touch with some locals or I can organise something over vassal if that's easier? 

If there is anything else please let me know 

Thanks :) I've played M1E and M2E extensively, but only recently been getting back into 3rd edition after a long break. I've still got a good collection of models to choose from (pretty much the entire Arcanist faction as of the end of M2E), so should be okay there thank you. I'm in Lancaster, so will see if I can make it and let you know?

• Like 1

Brill thatd fine. As said if you down load the app all the cards and models are on app. If you are missing anything i have majority of arcanists, so i can bring it with me on day, a friend is borrowing kaeris and some vercitiles but everything else i dont mind lending

pools for feb breach (a week tomorrow!) are 

Round 1
Standard
Raid the vaults
outflank
information overload
Sweating bullets
espionage
power ritual

Round 2
corner
Stuff the ballets
let them bleed
deliver a message
protected territory
hold up their forces
in your face

Round 3
Flank
Plant
deathbeds
Take prisoner
Ensnare
outflank
sweating bullets

On 2/9/2024 at 2:04 PM, Forgotmytea said:

Thanks :) I've played M1E and M2E extensively, but only recently been getting back into 3rd edition after a long break. I've still got a good collection of models to choose from (pretty much the entire Arcanist faction as of the end of M2E), so should be okay there thank you. I'm in Lancaster, so will see if I can make it and let you know?

It'll be good to have you down mate, I remember you attending a few of the previous ones and pretty sure I recall seeing you at the T&G TEZ event the other year so it'll definitely be good to see you back flipping cards :)