Do you think we will get a guild starter box ?

Shortcircuit

I do hope we will get one. What kind of unit you think they will put in there ? I'm seing as minions 2 Guild Pathologists that ignore hard to wound and spawn corpse markers (from above the law TTB), as enforcer a Construct Plague Picker that revomes corpse marker and get shielded for it (from Under quarantine TTB) and a henchman character to replace Dr McMourning in the Guild's organisation. Give that henchman the ability to revove any kind of token from other units (like plague, brilliance, glowy, etc...).

Better ideas ?

On 5/15/2023 at 6:23 PM, Shortcircuit said:

I do hope we will get one. What kind of unit you think they will put in there ? I'm seing as minions 2 Guild Pathologists that ignore hard to wound and spawn corpse markers (from above the law TTB), as enforcer a Construct Plague Picker that revomes corpse marker and get shielded for it (from Under quarantine TTB) and a henchman character to replace Dr McMourning in the Guild's organisation. Give that henchman the ability to revove any kind of token from other units (like plague, brilliance, glowy, etc...).

Better ideas ?

Token removal is very unlikely to happen. Those things were made tokens this edition rather than conditions, because of effect Condition removal had on the viability of that sort of ability last edition. (And you can look at the effect the increase on Terrain removal in the game has had on the power of keywords like Fae that were designed/tested in an environment where it was unlikely their undergrowth was going to be removed). 

We will get a Guild Starter box eventually.  The recently previewed Fungal Henchman for Ressers will be most likely the star of their Starter, so I woud expect news of the Guild one to filter out over the next few weeks.

What I'd like to see as a mechanic is some way of making duels more reliable.  Some Guild Keywords (Frontier, Witch Hunter) have great potential damage output but can be very inconsistent as they lack card draw  or "free" Focused.  Some way of increasing their chances of pulling off fun stuff would be great, but would have to be balanced against the pure filth in other Keywords!

• 3 weeks later...