Kaeris, Reborn

korgal

Hello, I want to make a comeback after facing a Kaeris team, Reborn.
I would like to hear your opinions and comments.
I played 2 games, the 1st with a Shenlong team and the 2nd with a Misaki team and the result was the same, I was eradicated very quickly (round 2/3) and very honestly this is the 1st time I see this XD
I already lost figurines but not as quickly and only thanks to the activation of a figurine.
Let me explain the setup:

Kaeris, Reborn
Eternal flame
2 Firebranded
Carlos Vasquez
Elijah Borgmann
Harisson Frodsham

- The figurines will make the marker appear, make it move under Kaeris, then hit Kaeris to put Burning and healing her and finally Harisson will give focus and push Kaeris.
Before she activated herself at Burning 18.

- Kaeris thanks to her burning will be able to choose the trigger of her choice and ca will be the crow then load and cross one or more figurines which inflicts 1 damage and uses her focus to attack and inflicts 4 damages then trigger rampage to cross the figurines that take 1 damage and must make a Tn 13 Mv or take 1 damage.

- Kaeris charge and crosses one or more figurines which inflicts 1 damage attack and inflicts 2 damages then trigger rampage to cross the figurines which take 1 damage and must make a Tn 13 Mv or take 1 damage.

- Kaeris charge and crosses one or more figurines which inflicts 1 damage attack and inflicts 2 damages then trigger rampage to cross the figurines which take 1 damage and must make a Tn 13 Mv or take 1 damage.

- End of the tour we solve the burning

- Kaeris uses Scorching Radiance and inflicts 5 damages on an opponent without a draw (one shot a minion or completes a figurine if it is still alive)

- A figurine that gets attacked by kaeris and fails its 3 tn Mv undergoes 15 damages.
All the figures crossed undergo 4 damages without drawing + 3 of the Tn Mv.
And at the end of the turn, burning and Scorching Radiance inflig 5 damages without draw.

I see here few moments that seems odd on your description...

Firstly, I don't see how with this list could reach 18 burning before activation of Kaeris. As I see only way with this list get(without too much dmg to Kaeris):

1 Carlos (+create pyro) 

3 ethernal flame(place +2 attacks)

6x2 firebranded

2 Elijah (bonus trigger) 

1 Harrison (if you move Kaeris outside pyro first and inside pyro after and +1 for every two pass tokens). Remember Harrison can't give if Kaeris started in pyro move. 

Secondly, to proc dmg from Wings of fire Kaeris should begin movement in pyro. So in your example, I believe, you placed yourself in reach of charge kaeris (near her deployment(!) and she was in pyro) & she hit you by moderate to drop pyro and rampegad back to start. This seems clearly missposition from your side. 

Best tactic against her not give her opportunity to strike so easy e.g. not place models near unactivated her/more then one model near; with misaki - use models with extended reach; try to save few sever cards for defense cheat (so she could not escape from engage with rampage & charge back) & so on. Additionally try to bring some agresive conditional removal (e.g. dispel magic, tanuki, try to relocate burning with shenlong tactical to other burnable model (ideally to Carlos or Harrison)) 

• 4 weeks later...