Best Master for a new player?

Roux-ga-roux

Title pretty much sums it up. Looking to get into the hobby and have found a local group where no one really plays Resurrectionists (with the exception of this one Neverborn guy who occasionally moonlights with Molly), so I thought I'd give them a whirl. Since this will be my first attempt, I'd prefer to avoid any Masters who may have intricate or complex mechanics. I figure someone simple and direct would likely be my best bet while I'm still getting acclimated.  So any recommendations or suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Von Schtook would probably be the best. You don't have to think what to get for him, just buy all the stuff in his keyword and you're good to go, unlike other masters which in many instances want stuff that does not belong to their keyword and funny thing is often times they will want to hire models that Von Schtook has in his keyword.  He is the jack of all trades and the best thing is he is quite powerful.

• Agree 1