Getting the most out of GG all!

I've been talking about GG all in a lot of spaces, and how it is the coolest way to really experience all that Malifaux has to offer. People often ask me about it, and one of the things that comes up is that GG all is really best if you curate your lists a bit. So for reference, these are my own personal recommendations of what strategies and schemes are so awesome that they're worth including when you play GG all:

• Plant explosives
  • Reckoning/public enemies/recover evidence/cursed objects (different takes on the same idea)
  • Corrupted ley lines
  • Turf war
  • Symbols of authority
  • Break the line
  • Turf War
  • Guard the stash
  • Covert operations

Schemes

• Lugarchan's clover
  • Breakthrough
  • Detonate charges
  • Vendeta
  • Assassinate
  • Claim Jump
  • Hidden Martyrs
  • Death Beds
  • Catch and Release
  • Let them bleed
  • Outflank
  • Research mission (borderline too easy)
  • Spread them out
  • Bait and switch
  • Take Prisoner
  • Sabotage
  • Leave your mark
  • Harness the ley line
  • Search the ruins
  • Hold up their forces
  • Power ritual
  • Load em up
  • Public demonstration (borderline too hard)
  • Set the trap
  • In your face
  • Secret meetup

Sorry if I missed anything, just threw this together on Discord the other day. So figured I'd share it a bit more widely! Do you reckon I missed anything or included something that shouldn't be there?

• Like 1

I think you're on to something here. I haven't tried GG All, but rather sink in to the current GG whatever it happens to be (by the way, I think the current GG is great). That's just kind of the way I've been playing for years. The breadth with GG All allows you to really employ a broad range of keywords and models though. I would definitely like to try for a few games and see what it feels like. 

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Trample said:

I think you're on to something here. I haven't tried GG All, but rather sink in to the current GG whatever it happens to be (by the way, I think the current GG is great). That's just kind of the way I've been playing for years. The breadth with GG All allows you to really employ a broad range of keywords and models though. I would definitely like to try for a few games and see what it feels like. 

yeah my problem is I play so many games that I get sick of a Gaining Ground before the year is up, so I like to do a bit of back and forth.