What are Sandeeps counters

CannonFodder_mtl

I'm returning to malifaux since I quit in early M2. I've decided to pick up Sandeep because I like options and all the elementals give me flexibility without having to grab a whole new crew.  After a couple games I'm doing fairlywell, but I know there are a couple crews that seriously penalize you if you focus which would break a lot of my synergies. Can someone point out what masters\keywords I should take note of. I'll prep a couple non-synergy crew options In case I see them coming.

I'm starting with Academic, Wildfire and elemental keywords, skipping metal gamin\elemental. Kearis is mostly there since the fire gamin come with her.

Its not so much that they penalize you for taking concentrate actions, its more a case that they hinder your use of Focus, so I'd include most of the distract crews (Qi and Gong, Jpournalist, Showgirl, Redchapel as some possibilities), keywords like woe which take advantage of you having a condition, and crews with obey like actions that can spend your focus on the obey attacks, as crews that you might need to change your style, more that the outcomes you get would be different, rather than you need to avoid the plan

• Like 1